With a comprehensive range of banking and financial services Indian bank has been one of the major banks in India. The bank caters to the diverse needs of its customers. These services include savings and current accounts, fixed and recurring deposits, loans spanning personal, home, car, and education categories, credit facilities like overdrafts and credit cards, as well as convenient mobile and internet banking options. Indian Bank ensures easy access to cash and balance inquiries too through ATM booths all over the country. Not only balance enquiry, the bank also supports online bill payments, issues debit and credit cards, and provides specialised services for NRIs. Moreover, Indian Bank extends its offerings to corporate and government entities, with solutions such as corporate loans and treasury services. International banking, insurance products, safe deposit lockers, and investment options are among the many other services this institution offers to meet the diverse financial needs of its customers.
In this evolving digital era, the banking sector has also embraced the digitalisation of its activities. People no longer need to go to the bank for every single task. Be it checking the balance, applying for a loan, or transaction of money, everything can be done with just a few clicks from home or anywhere. Some of the ways we can have access to Indian bank digital banking are Internet banking, Indian Bank Mobile banking, and banking through UPI services.
Indian Bank Mobile Banking
Indian Bank offers mobile banking services through its mobile app called “IndOASIS”. With “IndOASIS”, Customers can perform various banking transactions conveniently on their mobile devices. Some of the key features of Indian Bank mobile banking include balance enquiry, mobile recharge, bill payment, fund transfer, mini statement, etc. For a mini statement one can get it through an Indian bank mini statement number. The number designated for the mini-statement. The steps on how to get it will be provided later. First, let’s pick up some of the banking activities and discuss how we can perform them.
Fund transfer through Indian Bank mobile banking
- Download the “IndOASIS” app from the app store for your mobile platform (iOS or Android) and install it.
- Open the app, verify your identity and link your bank account to the app.
- After registration, log in to the app using your credentials that is your username and password. If there is any other authentication process, you can follow that one.
- Then, there will be an option “Fund Transfer,” “Payments,”.
- Choose the type of transfer you want to make. ‘IndOASIS’ typically offers options like “Own Account Transfer,” “Third-Party Transfer,” or various modes like “IMPS,” “NEFT,” and “RTGS.”
- Enter the amount you want to transfer. You can also add any remarks or notes related to the transaction, if you want; this will help you keep a clear record of your finances.
- Carefully check all the details you’ve entered, especially the beneficiary’s information and the transfer amount. In most of the cases, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number for verification purposes.
Balance check through Indian Bank Mobile Banking
If you want to check your Indian Bank account balance through Mobile Banking, follow these simple steps below:
- After you are registered for mobile banking, log in to your account. Then, you will see an option like “Account Balance”. Or sometimes, it can be “Balance Inquiry”. Tap on that option.
- If you have more than one account linked with Indian Bank, you have to select the account for which you want to check the balance.
- Then, you will see your account balance displayed on your phone screen along with your recent transactions (usually last 5-10 transaction) and account details.
- Do not forget to log out of the app after every use to prevent any misuse of your account.
Bill Payment through Indian Bank mobile banking
The digitalisation of banking activities has given much easier ways to perform daily task. You can make your bill payments using mobile banking. Follow the steps below to do so.
- First, open the IndOASIS app in your phone and log in to your account. Then, you will find an option for the bill payment section.
- Select the biller you want to pay. This could be utilities, credit card companies, mobile service providers, and more.
- Enter the necessary details, including the bill amount and any additional information required by the biller.
- Check the biller’s information and the payment amount carefully to ensure they are correct.
- Then, you will receive an OTP sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and authenticate your transaction.
- Then, you will receive a confirmation message, and the bill payment will be processed.
- You will also receive a digital receipt or confirmation of the payment, which you can save for your records or send to the recipient.
How to register your number to have access to Indian bank mobile banking
Registering your mobile number is easy. You can do it online or offline by visiting the bank.
To register offline, visit the nearest Indian bank branch. Ask the bank staff for a mobile number registration form. Fill out the application form with necessary details such as your name, address, your account number, the mobile number you want to register or update. Attach photocopies of your identification proof documents. It can be your Aadhaar card, driving licence or any other government-issued identity card. And then, after thorough verification, the bank official will initiate the registration process. You mobile number will be registered or updated after a while.
To register it online, you should have access to Internet banking. First, go to the official website of Indian bank and log into your account using your credentials that is your user ID and password. To register your mobile number via Indian Bank’s internet banking. Find the “Profile” or “Personal Information” section, update your mobile number, verify it with an OTP sent to your existing number, and your new number will be registered.
Indian bank mini statement through Indian bank Mobile Banking
- Open the “IndOASIS” and in to your account using your mobile banking credentials, which typically include your username and password.
- Once logged in, look for an option like “Mini Statement,” “Account Statement,” or “Transactions.” Tap on this option.
- If you have multiple accounts with Indian Bank, choose the account for which you want to view the mini statement.
- The app will display a summary of your recent transactions, including details such as transaction date, description, and amount.
- Depending on the app’s features, you may be able to filter transactions by date or type.
- Always log out of your mobile banking session for security reasons when you’re finished.
An easier way to get a mini-statement is to get it through Indian bank mini-statement number 8108781085. Dial the number and follow the steps instructed by the automated voice.