With the ever-growing timeshare industry, it’s no surprise that companies offering cancellation services are popping up everywhere. One such company is Wesley Financial Group, which claims to have helped over 30,000 families successfully exit their unwanted timeshares. But is Wesley Financial Group a legit company, and can you trust them with your timeshare exit needs? You’ll get the answers to these questions in this blog.
So, let’s delve deeper and know everything about Wesley Financial Group.
About Wesley Financial Group
Founded in 2011, Wesley Financial Group positions itself as a consumer rights group dedicated to helping individuals and families escape unfair timeshare contracts. They claim to specialize in cases involving fraud, misrepresentation, and high-pressure sales tactics. Their website boasts impressive statistics, stating they have successfully canceled over 30,000 timeshares and eliminated over $450 million in timeshare debt.
Is Wesley Financial Group a Legit Company?
While Wesley Financial Group presents itself as a trustworthy company, it’s essential to do your own research before signing on to their services. Especially if you’re wondering, “Is Wesley Financial Group a legit company?”.
Here are some key points to consider:
- Legal Status: Wesley Financial Group is a legally registered LLC in the state of Tennessee. They have a physical address and business licenses, indicating they are legitimate businesses.
- Professional Affiliations: Wesley Financial Group is affiliated with the American Resort Development Association (ARDA), a trade association representing the timeshare industry. This association requires its members to adhere to ethical business practices.
- BBB Rating: Wesley Financial Group has a B rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). While this is not an exceptional rating, it is within the acceptable range for most businesses. However, they have received a significant number of customer complaints, mostly regarding communication issues and delays in the cancellation process.
Services Provided by Wesley Financial Group
Wesley Financial Group offers a range of timeshare cancel services, including:
- Contract Review: They analyze your timeshare contract to identify any potential legal violations or loopholes that can be used for cancellation.
- Negotiation with Timeshare Developers: They attempt to negotiate with your timeshare developer on your behalf, seeking a cancellation agreement.
- Litigation: In cases where negotiation fails, they may pursue legal action against the developer to force cancellation.
- Debt Relief: They offer assistance with managing and eliminating timeshare debt through various strategies.
Reviews of Wesley Financial Group
While Wesley Financial Group has its share of positive testimonials, it’s crucial to consider the whole picture by reading through Wesley Financial Group reviews on platforms like the BBB and Consumer Affairs. This can offer valuable insights into past client experiences, highlighting the successes and challenges encountered with their services.
Some common complaints on Wesley Financial Group include:
- Lack of communication: Clients report difficulty reaching customer service representatives and experiencing delays in receiving updates on their cases.
- High fees: While Wesley Financial Group advertises a free consultation, some clients complain about hidden fees and unexpected costs throughout the process.
- Unrealistic promises: Clients report feeling misled by the company’s initial claims about the ease and speed of the cancellation process.
While Wesley Financial Group may be a legitimate company with some success stories, their mixed reviews and high number of complaints raise the question: “Is Wesley Financial Group a legit company?” This uncertainty, coupled with their inconsistent client experiences, necessitates thorough research before entrusting them with your timeshare exit needs. By comparing their services and fees against other competitors in the industry and meticulously reviewing past client testimonials, you can make an informed choice that significantly impacts your timeshare cancellation journey.